Accessing our website
We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
By accessing this website, you agree:
- that you are responsible for any information that you upload to our website and that we have a right to use, copy, distribute and disclose such information to third parties for any purpose
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this website and not to
- use this website to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism)
- misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website
- attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
- advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website, or to benefit commercially from website content and
- send unsolicited emails for advertising, market research or illegal or immoral purposes to the email addresses provided on this website. Unsolicited emails to Confair Consultancy BV will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others, may not receive a response, and do not create a client relationship with Confair Consultancy BV.
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Accordingly, you must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
- establish a link to this website in any website that is not owned by you and
- frame this website on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on this website other than that set out above, please email email@example.com