- Commuting contract
- 7 consecutive days off per month
- Covered accommodation on base
- Covered duty travel costs
- Covered duty related Visa costs
- Training fees for LTC/TRI/TRE/GI
- Career upgrade to Line trainers and Flight Ops management positions
- *subject to experience level and performance
- valid EASA Member State issued ATPL(A) license
- valid ME/IR, including PBN qualification
- minimum ICAO Level 4 of English language proficiency
- valid EASA Member State issued Class 1 Medical Certificate
- EU-passport or permit to work in Europe
- Clean Criminal Record
- available for world-wide operation
- current B737 300-900 Type Rating with
- Minimum 3500 total flight time on multi pilot aircraft with a MTOW of 38 metric tons or more, and
- Previous experience on B737NG/MAX as PIC
Just ask Bibi or Beau
The application proces
Make sure you first register with us. After registration you can simply apply on any job in the Jobs section. Complete your profile to 100% and one of our recruiters will contact you!
Register your account...
Apply for the job...
Track your application...