- Headquarters Kópavogur, Iceland
- Open vacancies 2
- Website https://bluebird.is/
The Bluebird Nordic team prides itself in running an efficient airline, focusing on fast, responsive customer service, as well as safe, reliable and competitive transport. All aircraft are equipped and pilots trained to operate under low visibility weather conditions. The airline is licensed and experienced in carrying most type of cargo, fresh fish, perishables, pharmaceuticals, animals, vulnerable, dangerous goods and etc.
About Bluebird Nordic
Bluebird Nordic was established in 1999 by a group of local businesses and individuals with a solid background in aviation and airfreight. From the beginning Bluebird Nordic has provided service to major airlines, express companies and parcel services. The airline also offer cargo export and Import services in Iceland, with more than 100 locations worldwide.
Bluebird Nordic is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, a leading aerospace services group with what has become almost 100 offices and production facilities worldwide. ASG is significantly backed by the assets of over 7,000 highly skilled aviation professionals, serving more than 2,000 clients throughout Europe, Asia, North America, Australia, and worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group holds more than 500 licenses for its evolutionary range of activities across multiple business sectors. Its vast portfolio of services to clients include:
- Aircraft Leasing and Trading
- Aviation Consulting Services
- Online platforms, e-learning, marketplaces
- Aviation Media and Events
- Aviation Training and Personnel Resourcing
- Business and Corporate Aviation
- Cargo Aviation
- Charter Broker
- Flight Ops and Dispatchers
- Ground Handling, Fueling, and Transport
- MRO: Aircraft and Helicopters
- Real Estate Management
- Public Transportation Solutions
- Railway Freight Transport
- Time Critical Logistics
- Tour Operators and Hotels